1. Pledge to tell a friend about Green Dot and what it means to you
2. Pledge to ask your company to request a Green Dot Bystander Training.
3. Have a conversation with a child that you care about to teach them about the 3 Ds – they have options, too! Direct, Delegate, Distract!
4. Share the GD Alaska website with your Facebook friends or Twitter followers.
5. Be the designated driver on your next night out and take responsibility for everyone sticking together and staying safe.
6. Pledge to find out your local crisis line number and have it ready in case you or a loved one needs it.
7. Wear a green dot button and if someone asks, explain what it means.